NOTICE – FEATURED VIDEOS
Please note that Pixnik can feature your video creations in our recent video downloads section. If you don't want your videos to be featured, please contact-us.
Pixnik stores all data using industry standard security devices, such as firewalls and encryption protocols, to safeguard against unauthorized access to our data. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures coupled with carefully developed security procedures to protect your information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration. When we ask for sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, we protect it through the use of the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol which provides encryption during transmission.
We have put in place policies to restrict access to your information by our employees. Our employees are trained to safeguard your information. Additionally, we use internal and external resources to review the adequacy of our security procedures.
Protection for Children
We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18.
Your Right to Control and Access Your Information
You have control over your personal information and how it is collected, used, and shared. For example, you have a right to:
- Change or correct personal data. You can edit any personal data with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access and take your data. You can also ask us for a copy of personal data you provided to us by emailing email@example.com and we will get back to you within 30 days.
- Ask us to stop using or limit our use of your personal data in certain circumstances—for example, if we have no lawful basis to keep using your data, or if you think your personal data is inaccurate.
- Object to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by simply clicking the Unsubscribe link in any email you receive.
- Ask us to delete your data. You have a right to be forgotten and request your personal information on file be deleted by contacting us at email@example.com.
How Long We Will Keep Your Personal Information
We retain personal information that you provide us as long as we consider it potentially useful in contacting you about the product or services you have purchased or our other services, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We will delete this information from the servers if you so request, as described in “Your Right To Control and Access Your Information” above.